Network development and optimization solutions designed to support the business needs of recruiting and network development teams
Powered by our national multi-payer claims database, DentaBase®, P&R Dental Strategies network intelligence and optimization solutions are available as either a Software-as-a-Serivce (SaaS) web-based tool or a turnkey, subscription-based network accuracy service.
Comprehensive Network Management: The Network Development Module (NDM)
The Network Development Module (NDM) is a self-service, web-based tool that empowers payers to identify the best dentists to include in their network. With deep insights based on our extensive, multi-payer database, DentaBase®, payers can use the NDM to:
Increase the range of potential recruits and network prospects.
Help manage a network with preferred capabilities and discounts.
Segment a dentist population by financial risk.
Gain insights on individual dentist fees to help maximize network contracting and recruiting.
Get Specific with Provider-level Search
Individual dentist-level information is available for identifying, locating and recruiting appropriate providers. Users can zero-in on specific geographic areas by:
- Metropolitan statistical area
- Three-digit zip code regions
Segment a dentist target market by:
- Discount (from the mean or percentile)
- Network status
Accurate, Compliant & Completely Turnkey: The Network Directory Accuracy Service
For an entirely turnkey, subscription-based solution to managing network accuracy you may be interested in the Network Directory Accuracy Service. Every network management department will benefit from P&R Dental Strategies’ Network Directory Accuracy Service.
This service maintains and documents directory accuracy by utilizing our exclusive provider outreach infrastructure and proprietary multi-payer database, DentaBase®.
- Identifies inactive dentists/locations by matching your provider directory against our master list
- Cross-references claims activity from any payer in DentaBase® during the most recent 30 days of paid claims data
- Provides outreach to remaining dentists/locations (based on monthly percentage to accomplish one touch every six (6) months where applicable)