Accurate, Compliant and Completely Turnkey
Maintaining & Documenting Directory Accuracy: An Ongoing Challenge
Every network management department will benefit from P&R Dental Strategies’ Network Directory Accuracy Service. This turnkey solution maintains and documents directory accuracy by utilizing our exclusive claim review infrastructure and proprietary cross-payer database, DentaBase™.
- Utilizes DentaBase™ monthly updates
- Leverages the P&R Dental Strategies account support infrastructure for provider outreach
- Supports compliance with various network accuracy laws, including a documentation trail
What You Get
- List of provider/locations to remove from your directory based on actual claims activity in our cross-payer database (list can go to Contract Management for updating)
- List of all dentists/locations with actual claims activity at the location in the most recent 30 days of DentaBase™ claims data
- Outreach documentation trail (including letter images and phone call documentation) captured by our Claims Review Management System infrastructure for compliance support
- OPTIONAL: Augment your insights with a list to incorporate provider-level insights on Overall Abuse Scores and Financial Risk Scores
We maintain and document directory accuracy so you don’t have to.
Contact us for pricing today.
Enter your name and email below for more information.
[gravityform id=”25″ title=”false” description=”false”]
1 HHS, Office of Inspector General, State Standards for Access to Care in Medicaid Managed Care, Washington (2014).