Connect members to the care they need, ease your internal burden to update and reduce the potential for regulatory actions related to errors with the Network Directory Accuracy Service from P&R Dental Strategies.
Powered by our national multi-payer claims database, DentaBase®, P&R Dental Strategies network intelligence and optimization solutions are available as either as a turnkey, subscription-based network accuracy service or a Software-as-a-Serivce (SaaS), do-it-yourself web-based tool.
Accurate, Compliant & Completely Turnkey: The Network Directory Accuracy Service
For an entirely turnkey, subscription-based solution to managing network accuracy you may be interested in the Network Directory Accuracy Service. Every network management department will benefit from P&R Dental Strategies’ Network Directory Accuracy Service.
This service maintains and documents directory accuracy by utilizing our exclusive provider outreach infrastructure and proprietary multi-payer database, DentaBase.
- Identifies inactive dentists/locations by matching your provider directory against our master list
- Cross-references claims activity from any payer in DentaBase during the most recent 30 days of paid claims data
- Provides outreach to remaining dentists/locations (based on monthly percentage to accomplish one touch every six (6) months where applicable)
Comprehensive Network Management: The Network Development Module (NDM)
The Network Development Module (NDM) is a self-service, web-based tool that empowers payers to identify the best dentists to include in their network. With deep insights based on our extensive, multi-payer database, DentaBase, payers can use the NDM to:
Manage and optimize your network: Robust search tools tap into the power of DentaBase® to deliver detailed profile insights on dentists in-network and out-of-network
With powerful mapping tools, you’ll be able to find just the right providers for your network recruitment needs.
Increase the range of potential recruits and network prospects.
Help manage a network with preferred capabilities and discounts.
Segment a dentist population by financial risk.
Gain insights on individual dentist fees to help maximize network contracting and recruiting.
All the dentists that fit your plan objectives.
Whether you’re recruiting in a new geography, exploring a different contracting strategy or need to ensure provider data is accurate and current, the Network Development Module (NDM) from P&R Dental Strategies delivers all the network intelligence you need:
- Find the Best Providers by Geographic Area
- Detailed information for every dentist at a location
- Quick-start reporting templates plus advanced search and filtering capabilities
- Uncover financial risk and deep insights into fee schedules
- Understand group affiliations and leased network particpation
- And more!
Get Specific with Provider-level Search
Individual dentist-level information is available for identifying, locating and recruiting appropriate providers. Users can zero-in on specific geographic areas by:
- Metropolitan statistical area
- Three-digit zip code regions
Segment a dentist target market by:
- Discount (from the mean or percentile)
- Network status
Seek and find the “perfect fit” providers with advanced search tools powered by dental data you can’t get anywhere else.
Request a copy of our Guide to Building and Managing the Optimal Network to learn more.