Network development and optimization solutions designed to support the business needs of recruiting and network development teams, including easy Premier-PPO cross-recruitment.
Powered by our national multi-payer claims database, DentaBase®, P&R Dental Strategies network intelligence and optimization solutions are available as either a Software-as-a-Serivce (SaaS) web-based tool or a turnkey, subscription-based network accuracy service.
Comprehensive Network Management: The Network Development Module (NDM)
The Network Development Module (NDM) is a self-service, web-based tool that empowers payers to identify the best dentists to include in their network. With deep insights based on our extensive, multi-payer database, DentaBase, payers can use the NDM to:
Increase the range of potential recruits and network prospects.
Help manage a network with preferred capabilities and discounts.
Segment a dentist population by financial risk.
Gain insights on individual dentist fees to help maximize network contracting and recruiting.
Looking for an Easy Way to Cross-Recruit Providers to a PPO Network?
Many payers struggle with encouraging providers to contract with a PPO network and accept a lower fee schedule. But smart dental network recruiting tools can help you meet every challenge in network development and management. The NDM is specially-designed to help you find the right providers: Leverage the largest dental database, DentaBase®, to search by dentist behavior, location, fee acceptance and more. Build the ideal network with the Network Development Module in these 5 easy steps:
- Develop your recruitment list by identifying providers currently accepting Premier network-only.
- Review each provider’s accepted fees to further segment and target those that will accept a PPO fee schedule.
- Identify whether or not the provider is participating in other commercial PPO networks.
- Ensure you’re only targeting providers at active/confirmed locations based on our claims data and provider file updated each month.
- Clean your target list by including only dentists with utilization behavior that fits your network standards.
Get Specific with Provider-level Search
Individual dentist-level information is available for identifying, locating and recruiting appropriate providers. Users can zero-in on specific geographic areas by:
- Metropolitan statistical area
- Three-digit zip code regions
Segment a dentist target market by:
- Discount (from the mean or percentile)
- Network status
Accurate, Compliant & Completely Turnkey: The Network Directory Accuracy Service
For an entirely turnkey, subscription-based solution to managing network accuracy you may be interested in the Network Directory Accuracy Service. Every network management department will benefit from P&R Dental Strategies’ Network Directory Accuracy Service.
This service maintains and documents directory accuracy by utilizing our exclusive provider outreach infrastructure and proprietary multi-payer database, DentaBase.
- Identifies inactive dentists/locations by matching your provider directory against our master list
- Cross-references claims activity from any payer in DentaBase during the most recent 30 days of paid claims data
- Provides outreach to remaining dentists/locations (based on monthly percentage to accomplish one touch every six (6) months where applicable)