The Network Directory Accuracy Service from P&R Dental Strategies. We maintain and document directory accuracy so you don’t have to.
Every network management department will benefit from P&R Dental Strategies’ Network Directory Accuracy Service. This turnkey solution maintains and documents directory accuracy by utilizing our exclusive claim review infrastructure and proprietary multi-payer database, DentaBase®.
- Utilizes DentaBase® monthly updates
- Leverages the P&R Dental Strategies account support infrastructure for provider outreach
- Supports compliance with various network accuracy laws, including a documentation trail
What You Get
- List of provider/locations to remove from your directory based on actual claims activity in our cross-payer database (list can go to Contract Management for updating)
- List of all dentists/locations with actual claims activity at the location in the most recent 30 days of DentaBase® claims data
- Outreach documentation trail (including letter images and phone call documentation) captured for compliance support
- OPTIONAL: Augment your insights with a list to incorporate provider-level insights on Overall Abuse Scores and Financial Risk Scores
And if you’re looking for a self-service dental provider network management tool, consider our Network Development Module.
Accurate and optimized: Seek and find the “perfect fit” providers with advanced search tools powered by dental data you can’t get anywhere else.
Request a copy of our Guide to Building and Managing the Optimal Network to learn more.
Contact us for more info today. An accurate, optimized and compliant dental provider directory is within reach.
1 “Online Provider Directory Review Report, Round 3.” Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. November 28, 2018.