Identify perfect-fit dental providers and recruit with confidence. The Network Development Module (NDM) has all the data insights needed for comprehensive dental network management at your fingertips.
Powered by our national multi-payer claims database, DentaBase®, P&R Dental Strategies network intelligence and optimization solutions are available as either a Software-as-a-Serivce (SaaS), do-it-yourself web-based tool or a turnkey, subscription-based network accuracy service.
Comprehensive Network Management: The Network Development Module (NDM)
The Network Development Module (NDM) is a self-service, web-based tool that empowers payers to identify the best dentists to include in their network. With deep insights based on our extensive, multi-payer database, DentaBase, payers can use the NDM to:
Manage and optimize your network: Robust search tools tap into the power of DentaBase® to deliver detailed profile insights on dentists in-network and out-of-network
With powerful mapping tools, you’ll be able to find just the right providers for your network recruitment needs.
Increase the range of potential recruits and network prospects.
Help manage a network with preferred capabilities and discounts.
Segment a dentist population by financial risk.
Gain insights on individual dentist fees to help maximize network contracting and recruiting.
All the dentists that fit your plan objectives.
Whether you’re recruiting in a new geography, exploring a different contracting strategy or need to ensure provider data is accurate and current, the Network Development Module (NDM) from P&R Dental Strategies delivers all the network intelligence you need:
- Find the Best Providers by Geographic Area
- Detailed information for every dentist at a location
- Quick-start reporting templates plus advanced search and filtering capabilities
- Uncover financial risk and deep insights into fee schedules
- Understand group affiliations and leased network particpation
- And more!
Get Specific with Provider-level Search
Individual dentist-level information is available for identifying, locating and recruiting appropriate providers. Users can zero-in on specific geographic areas by:
- Metropolitan statistical area
- Three-digit zip code regions
Segment a dentist target market by:
- Discount (from the mean or percentile)
- Network status
Accurate, Compliant & Completely Turnkey: The Network Directory Accuracy Service
For an entirely turnkey, subscription-based solution to managing network accuracy you may be interested in the Network Directory Accuracy Service. Every network management department will benefit from P&R Dental Strategies’ Network Directory Accuracy Service.
This service maintains and documents directory accuracy by utilizing our exclusive provider outreach infrastructure and proprietary multi-payer database, DentaBase.
- Identifies inactive dentists/locations by matching your provider directory against our master list
- Cross-references claims activity from any payer in DentaBase during the most recent 30 days of paid claims data
- Provides outreach to remaining dentists/locations (based on monthly percentage to accomplish one touch every six (6) months where applicable)
Seek and find the “perfect fit” providers with advanced search tools powered by dental data you can’t get anywhere else.
Request a copy of our Guide to Building and Managing the Optimal Network to learn more.