Built from the ground up to capture the highest-quality scans of x-rays and more, the Rapid Review Imaging System™ is digital capture made simple.
The Rapid Review Imaging System (RRIS) is a state-of-the-art, high-resolution digital imaging system designed to capture images of radiographs, photographs and paper documents. Supported by cutting-edge capture technology and image enhancement algorithms, RRIS x-ray scanning provides considerable savings opportunities for organizations by increasing claim imaging efficiency:
- Eliminate hours of image capture and quality control work.
- X-Rays are captured, enhanced and saved in 8-12 seconds.
- Paper documents are captured, enhanced and saved in 6-8 seconds.
- Simple, one-click operation.
- Proprietary design combines optimal image quality with the speed required for high-volume claims flow.
Review Claims with the Confidence Provided by High-Quality Digital Images
Clear, diagnostic-quality images mean there is less pending of claims and fewer retakes. With the consultant and reviewer’s workflow made easier, RRIS eliminates the chance for claims to be approved inappropriately due to poor x-ray quality.
The Next Generation of Claim Review – The RRIS R7
A Higher-Quality Image for High-Volume Review
The most powerful camera and sophisticated image enhancement algorithms in claim review.
- A 12 Megapixel Camera equipped with Sony IMX53 Sensor
- Higher-Resolution capture
- Reduced Pixelation
- Full LED Illumination
- Enhanced Image Processing Algorithms and ‘De-Noising’ Filter
Smarter than Ever Before
New under-the-hood improvements improve the user experience.
- Up to 33% Faster Performance
- USB 3.0 Compatible
- Built-In Optical Character Recognition
- New Imaging Processing Libraries
- Multi-Page TIFF
- Improved OCR technology for barcode capture to speed up the workflow
Automatic Image Enhancement
Every RRIS capture is of greater quality than the original x-ray thanks to our unique image enhancement algorithms. The system automatically:
- Selects the appropriate lighting and contrast setting in order to capture optimal image quality.
- Adjusts zoom, focus, f-stop, exposure time, gamma and gain.
- Crops and fits the image.
- Isolates and segments multiple radiograph regions in a single capture to produce optimal brightness, contrast and clarity.
Even when capturing a series of x-rays, RRIS automatically ensures uniform image quality throughout despite any irregularities between original x-rays.
When used in conjunction with P&R Dental Strategies Claim Review Management System, the opportunity to streamline and automate the claim review process only grows.
- Integrate all policy information, documents, patient history, communications, client rules and images easily.
- Enable rapid claim review and a complete audit trail.
Compliant and Accredited
P&R Dental Strategies is a HIPAA compliant organization and has received certification from the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) under the Common Security Framework. The HITRUST CSF certification provides an efficient and prescriptive framework for managing the security requirements inherent in HIPAA.
Our utilization review services are accredited by URAC. Trusted by the largest dental insurance organizations in the country, P&R Dental Strategies continues to be the industry’s “gold standard” in compliance.