Do you have the necessary information to keep up with all dentist affiliations?
Whether dentists are affiliated with large group practices or are independent, many payers struggle with the same challenges: directory maintenance, network recruiting, contracting issues, financial risk and more.
P&R Dental Strategies’ network development and optimization solutions provide a range of tools and services to help payers:
- Identify the best dentists to include in the network
- Make the universe of network prospects more manageable with preferred capabilities and preferred discounts
- Segment the dentist population by financial risk
- Gain insights on individual dentist fees to help maximize network contracting and recruiting
- Maintain accurate, compliant provider directories
Two Paths to Optimize Your Network
Self-service Network Development and Accuracy
Powered by our national cross-payer claims database, P&R Dental Strategies’ self-service web-based application, the Network Development Module, enables network development and recruiting teams to:
- Identify and prioritize selection of prospective dental providers
- Create qualified lead lists
- Access discount/fee analytics
- Manage recruitment/retention activities of dental networks
Turnkey Network Accuracy Service
Every network management department will benefit from P&R Dental Strategies’ Network Directory Accuracy Service. This turnkey solution maintains and documents directory accuracy by:
- Utilizing DentaBase™ monthly updates
- Leveraging the P&R Dental Strategies account support infrastructure for provider outreach
- Supporting compliance with various network accuracy laws, including a documentation trail
We maintain and document directory accuracy so you don’t have to.
For more information about our network optimization and management solutions, please complete the form below.
* Source: P&R Dental Strategies cross-payer database, DentaBase™ and Network Development Module. 2/22/2017.